There was a time when riding a bicycle was the toughest job in the world. But after a series of trials and a few bruises, you finally learned how to balance properly.
The same is true with your business start-up. Many people give up after making a few mistakes in the beginning. But it’s not the end. If you truly believe in your passion and spirit, trials and obstacles seem less daunting.
The following post is a collection of quotes that can set you on the right path and re-focus on your goals, and help you leave fear and negativity behind.
Check out these inspiring quotes before you launch your startup.
1) “The last 10% it takes to launch something takes as much energy as the first 90%.”
–Rob Kalin, co-founder of Etsy
This one is especially for startups. As they say well begun is half done and it takes a great deal to simply start. A great business plan can help you make a powerful start.
2) “Make your team feel respected, empowered and genuinely excited about the company’s mission.” – Tim Westergren, co-founder of Pandora
The best way to create a sense of community among your team is by involving them in your mission. Now, what if your business lacks a mission? How will you inculcate coordination in your employees? A clear-cut business plan is the answer.
3) “Unless you are a fortune-teller, long-term business planning is a fantasy.”
–Jason Fried, founder of 37signals
What does this mean for you? We know you cannot stop thinking about your business turning into a multi-million dollar company. But as a start-up, it’s best to focus on short-term goals. The long term plans will fall into place.
4) The strategy is to first know what you don’t know, the tactic is to grind, and the value is to remember: there are plenty of places to innovate.” –David Friedberg, founder of Weatherbill
Best places to innovate? The market.
You need to clearly understand what’s selling in the market, what is not and then plan accordingly. A good marketing plan can benefit your start-up.
5) “Even if you don’t have the perfect idea to begin with, you can likely adapt.” –Victoria Ransom, co-founder of Wildfire Interactive
It’s okay if you’re unsure of taking the first step towards starting your business. Get in touch with a business consulting firm, create a business plan and start your journey.